UPSC Recruitment 2018- 892 Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission shortly called for UPSC has released an advertisement for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Indian Forest Service Examination 2018. UPSC is inviting application form from skilled and talented aspirants to filling up 110 vacancies for these post. Candidates who are looking forward to working With the UPSC get the online application form from the official website (i.e) upsconline.nic.in.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for UPSC Jobs through online on or before the last date of application form is 06.03.2018. We suggest the candidates check the official recruitment notification before going to apply. In this post, we provide the UPSC job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply and more. Candidates can get more information about UPSC Recruitment of 2018 from the official link.
Details of Latest UPSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Name of the Examination: Indian Forest Service Examination
Total vacancies: 110
Job location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Forest Service Examination
- Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum age 32 yrs as on 01.08.2018
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
Mode of payment
- Online(Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online Registration for UPSC Recruitment
- Go to official website and then notification page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for submission of online application||06.03.2018
Source by:- dailyrecruitmentShare: